Monday 14 May 2012

Grand Theft Auto 4

Grand Theft Auto IV (4)

Grand theft auto iv is a videogame where you can steal vehicles any types of vehicles and you kill people because you are the hitman on the game.

The Types Of Cars You can steal
Faggio
Banshee
Comet
Sabre GT
Infernous
Rancher
SultanRS


POLICE CARS
FIB Buffalo
POLICE INTERCEPTOR
POLICE CRUISER
POLICE HELICOPTER








PEOPLE IN GTA 4

NIKO & ROMAN BELLIC COUSINS


GTA 4 CONVERSATIONS
Conversations
Vlad: You know, for a dumb yokel, you're really a very funny guy.
Niko: And for an annoying dick, you're really an annoying dick.
Faustin: [after walking in on Andre threatening Niko with a hacksaw] Good lord! What are you doing?
Amdre: [Guiltily while lowering the hacksaw] Nothing.
Faustin: Tell me, Niko Bellic, [do] you think it is okay to kill my boys?
Niko: If he is an asshole? Yes.
Faustin: Good! [shoots his henchman in the face] I agree.
Dimitri: Stop shooting people you maniac!
Faustin: My wife doesn't like when people shout!
Dimitri: I want to buy you a present.
Niko: Will you wrap it up and put a pretty bow on it?
Packie: Wanna beer?
Niko: No.
Packie: Good, 'cause I ain't got one.
Niko: Very funny. If being a drunkard doesn't work out maybe you can be a comedian.
Roman: I don't want to die, man; not like this!
Niko: How would you like to die!?
Roman: Having a threesome on my hundredth birthday? I don't know!
Roman: All you care about is revenge and getting your own way!
Niko: And all you care about is money! And gambling it away on the internet!
Packie: Get your fucking hands off my fucking sister!
Kate: We're talking, not having casual sex, Patrick. I pray that after the amount of practice you've had you'd know the difference.
Packie: Sure, I know the difference : one leaves you sad, and empty, and alone; and the other's casual sex.
Gordon: So are you in big guy? Or are we gonna have to kill ya?
Niko: Well, since you put it that way: I'm in!
Gerry: What do you know about him?
Patrick: I know he likes a fight and he ain't the fucking law.
Gerry: Beer?
Niko: No, thank you.
Gerry: I agree. Let's have whiskey instead.
Francis: The guy sells drugs to school kids!
Niko: The world is full of bad people.
Niko: It's done.
United Liberty Paper Don't you think I know that? You think I've sitting around scratching my balls with my head up my ass?
Niko: I'd be impressed if you had been.
NIKO BELLIC
Niko Bellic is a playable character and the main protagonist of the video game GRAND  THEFT AUTO for , PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Windows. He is a 30-year-old former soldier from Eastern Europe who moved to Liberty City to escape his troubled past and pursue the American Dream. Niko was persuaded to move by his cousin Roman, who claimed to be living a life of luxury, with beautiful women, sports cars and lots of money. It soon becomes apparent, however, that he runs a failing taxi business, has mounting debts to various criminals from Liberty City's underworld, who have put a price on his head. Aware of Niko's violent past, Roman had lied to convince his cousin to move to the city, knowing that Niko would fight against his pursuers, and eventually be the one to turn his lies into a reality. It is also stated that Roman is motivated partially by desire to see his cousin again. Niko, however, has underlying motivations for moving to Liberty City, which are revealed as the story unfolds. Although he is the main protagonist in only the original game, he also appears in The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment